Wednesday 20 August 2014

20/8/2014

Breakfast
Oatcakes with lemon hummus, 3 apricots, 1 apple and 1 pint orange and mango juice

Count 3

Lunch
Banana, frozen mixed berries, coconut milk and nuttella smoothie
Count 2

Tea
Chicken and mushrooms stir fried with coconut oil, chilli, garlic, corriander cashew nuts and lime juice. Salad of watercress, corriander, cucumber, celery, tomato, courgette  and 1/2 orange pepper

Count 8


I am not a vegan and have a meat meal when I feel like it. 
Tip of the day - listen to your body. I strongly feel if you are eating enough nutrients then your body starts to crave less things. When I started eating 10 a day I would have added noodles to this dish, but I found over time I was wanting the noodles less and less. But if I feel like them I will add them to my diet - always NOT at the expense of fruit and veggies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment